A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Journal of Lawrence Robinson: page 3

A very unusual thing happened today. Strange as it may seem, my wife has appeared in the house. For whatever reason, when I woke up, there she was. She got up, and began fixing breakfast. I tried to ask her what was going on, but every hint I dropped indicated that she doesn't find anything out of the ordinary. This could bring me closer to an answer. I'll need to think on it further.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

A note to all (both?) the readers:
Hi guys, thanks for reading and stuff. I've started to write a few episods in advance so I can go back and change stuff for better plot twisting. But I don't know how often I should publish each episode. If you guys have a suggstion, leave a comment (anonymous is fine). If nothing else, I'll know how many people actually read this.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home