A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Journal of Lawrence Robinson: page 1

Something strange has happened. Yesterday, what I can only describe as a black tidal wave swept over campus. I was in my office grading some papers when I saw it out my window. I was frozen with fear. When it was near the building, I could only brace for impact. I felt nothing, but fell unconcious. When I awoke, I found myself in a small dark house. I found a door and went outside. What was once Ayres Hall has been replaced by some sort of castle. I returned to the place I awoke and found a blank book. That is what you're reading now. I'm just going to sleep and hope this is no more than a dream. If not, then I will investigate more in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home