A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Misthalin: putting the plan into action

Chris waited until Eric had gotten the door unlocked before setting his plan into action.
"Everybody reaady?" Chris asked.
They both nodded. Chris went around to the other side of the prison. When the guard was in view, Chris broke into a run. "Guard! Guard! The Kandarin Bandits!"
"Not again! Which way where they heading?" he asked.
"No, I mean I've captured them!"
"You can't be serious."
After a few minutes of persuading and explaining, the guard followed Chris. After they were nearing the gate, Chris looked back and saw Eric and Jen walking out of the prison. Chris led the guard to the downed bridge.
"Incredible," the guard exclamed. Sure enough, the whole group was still trapped on the ledge. "The Bandits have robbed our town more than any other in the area. You have all our thanks."
"Right, but who do I see about the reward?" Chris asked.
"Yes, of course..." The guard pulled out some paper and began writing something. "When you go into town, go straight down the road. You'll find yourself at a very large building. Go inside and give them this." He handed Chris the paper. Chris headed back while the guard looked back down at the bandits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home