A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Outside Misthalin: Suspicion

It was a little after noon when they stopped again. Eric turned around from the front of the cart. "There's a stream nearby. Here, Jen. Fill this up." Eric handed her what looked like a bag. Jen nodded and went off into the forest.
When she was out of sight, Eric turned to Chris. "I don't trust her," he said, quite bluntly.
Chris was (as usual) confused. "What? Why not? She seems nice enough."
Eric shook his head. "Something's not right. Remember how she said she had been here fifteen years?" Chris nodded. "Back in town, she was going crazy wondering what was going on. Why would she just now be wondering about everything fifteen years after it happened to her?"
Eric looked toward the forest. It wasn't like Eric to be distrustful. But he was right. Something was definately off about her story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home