A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Outside Misthalin: Bluff check

"Escaping from prison; not a good idea," said a guard. Chris, Eric, and Jen had been forced off their cart, next to a large, leafless tree. "Now what woulda possessed you to do something like that?"
Chris could feel his heartbeat quickening. He looked over at Eric and Jen. Jen was nervously murmuring something, while Eric just seemed to be thinking of an answer. The guard slowly pulled out a sword. He held it in front of him, dangerously close to the three of them. "I will not ask again. Explain your actions." Chris swallowed hard. There were several more painful seconds of silence. Then Jen spoke up.
"Gentlemen, I am appalled. You are keeping Christopher from many important appointments."
Chris flinched. "Oh no," he thought. "What is she doing?!"
"Appointments, eh?" The guard lowered his sword, but his glare remained unchanged. "And what appointments are you speaking of?"
"Why, this man is... um... a cleric!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home