A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Outside Misthalin: Continuing the Story

Chris felt as if he had puched in the stomach. "Why, out of all the possible lies she could've told, did she have to say cleric?!" he thought. Chris was an RPG fan, so he at least knew enough that might get him by. He looked at the guard. He seemed amused, if anything.
"And for what reason is 'Christopher' in the lands of Misthalin?"
Chris began searching for an answer. But Jen spoke up again. "In search of demons, of course." Chris flinched again. It seemed everytime she spoke, Jen was making things worse.
The guard was on the brink of laughing at this point. "And has he found any?"
Chris looked at Jen. As if on cue, she added to her story. "Yes as a matter of fact. He recently rescued me from the clutches of a most... fearsome demon. Yes. In fact... that's why I was acting so strangely in town!"
"Oh, really..." the guard said, in a disbelieving voice.
"Yes, and I strongly suggest you let us go." Jen looked over at Chris and gave a quick wink. He looked over at Eric. He looked as confused as Chris was. "You do not want to invoke the fury of a cleric. Why he could call down fire from the heavens right now!" Jen was getting into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home