A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Eric was quiet for the next leg of the trip. He sat at the front of the cart, mumbling to himself. Jen seemed a little remorseful, which made sense. Chris felt uncomfortable in the whole situation, so he stayed quiet. He decided he'd just sit and let the sun beat on his back. He was somewhat bored, but decided that was better than being chased again.

Finally, they came to a crossroad. Three signs were attached to a post. Pointing back the way the came was a sign labeled "Misthalin." To the right was "Faylor" and to the left was "Cortitia." At that, Chris spoke up. "Cortitia, that's the town I was heading for before... I got sidetracked..."
"So I guess we'll head left?" Jen asked.
"Alright," Eric said.

So they headed North up the road. Not long after being on the trail, Chris heard something. "Guys, did you hear that?"
"What?" they asked.
Chris remained quiet for a moment, expecting to hear it again. "I don't know..." Chris looked around, trying to figure out where he heard it come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home