A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Outside Misthalin

About an hour passed. Chris sat in the cart. Jen was leaning against the tree. The fire had died out, leaving it charred. There had been an uncomfortable silence, other than Eric pacing about, mumbling to himself. He abruptly stopped and looked up.
"Okay," Eric said, quietly. "Someone tell me where we're going."
Chris looked up. He thought back to yesterday, what he was doing. He remembered the bridge, being chased by bandits, and... "Milo..."
"What?" Eric asked.
"Nothing... let's just keep following the road. It still hasn't split."
"Alright then. Let's go."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home