A College Student in King Arthur's Court

Another of my short story blogs, this one goes into more of a fantasy RPG genre. I think it'll give me more liberty into the environments and plots the story can take. I think this one'll turn out pretty good. Plus I like the title.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gallatin, TN

I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Outside Misthalin: An Explanantion

"Alright, I guess it must've been about 15 years ago. Not because I didn't keep tarack of time, but because... it was... it was like I was in a coma. I was just eleven years old. I remember seeing a big wave, and then... then nothing. I just woke up like this. And I could, well..." She gestured toward the tree. "All of the sudden, I just knew... I don't... it..." She let out a long sigh. Jen extended her hand. She contorted it some, and a flame began to dance in her palm. Chris just stared in awe.
"Great." Eric threw his arms up in the air, almost in anger. "Forget the theories and explanations. No need to think about why we're here anymore." He got louder. "We'll just say a wizard did it and go on with our lives!"
Eric walked a few yards away and took a deep breath. Chris looked back at Jen who just gave a sheepish grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home